I've found myself obsessing over some beauty products lately. I've been so impressed with each of these items that I didn't think it was fair to keep them a secret. You might experience some initial "sticker shock", and while I'm all about a beauty bargain - I buy all my best mascara from the drugstore - I've found that each of these products has been well worth their value.
1. Dolce & Gabbana The One - This scent is warm, think cable knit sweater and rolling fireplace kind of cozy, but still light enough to be wearable year-round.
2. The NARSissist Cheek Kit - I'm loving this palette from NARS. A Blush, bronzer, and highlighter all wrapped in one make it a great value and perfect travel kit.
3. Fresh Life Body Oil - Run, don't walk, to buy this stuff. Not only will it leave your skin feeling silk smooth, but it's packed with essential oils that offer enormous benefits. My skin has never felt so soft, and the clean scent is just perfect.
4. Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation - This is by far the best moisturizer I've ever used. It is so light and airy, and oil-free which is perfect for my oily skin. It's packed with anti-aging and skin perfecting ingredients, and helps banish dark spots and smooth fine lines.
5. HOURGLASS Veil Mineral Primer - Again, another great product if you are prone to oily skin. This primer goes on smooth and has really helped my makeup last all day. It also has SPF 15 which I love.