I always see people blogging about programs like Birchbox, where you sign up and receive samples of products to try. Although the concept seemed cool, it never seemed like the samples people were receiving where worthwhile, especially for a program where you had to pay for the products and you never know what you were going to get.
That all changed when I heard about influenster. It's a program where they send you samples (not monthly) based on your interests. You are then asked to review them and provide feedback. The cool thing about it is that all the samples that I've seen people get are actually products that I would use.
This month I received my first VoxBox and I can't wait to try the products out and let y'all know what I think. The box this month included the following...
1. Clear scalp and Hair Beauty Therapy
2. Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color
3. Tampax and Always Radiant Collection
4. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30
5. Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread
6. Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme
What do you think? Do you sign up for programs like this?