(we have a total of TWO pictures together, maybe we're too busy having fun?)
Lately I've been referring to him as "Mr. Lively" because of the overly exciting responses I get to the things I text him (sense the sarcasm?). I also found out that he's secretly been reading my blog, so I definitely felt like he deserved a post dedicated to him.
We met my junior year of high school, but our relationship didn't become what it is today until our college years. It's a long, complicated, totally dramatic story, but basically here are some of the reasons why he's the best (according to me!)...
- He moved me not once, not twice, but three times during my college years. This includes doing all the heavy lifting and hanging every single painting, picture, and decorative item I own.
- He's given up his bed to sleep on the couch for me, because heaven forbid we accidentally touch in the middle of the night (I was a weirdo, I know)
- He's listened to me cry and complain, and he always knows what to say. Most of the time it's "sorry darlin", but it makes me feel better
- He let me play "Chicken Fried" on repeat the whole drive from Bristol to Charlotte
- He lets me kick him in the shin NUMEROUS times when we go to dinner, and occasionally spill water all over him, we call it "dinner at the lake"
The best part though is that he's fun to just hang with, and talk to, even though we're great at pissing each other off on occasion. I'm sad he lives 8 hours aways and I've been missing him, JUST A LITTLE, lately!
I'll leave y'all with the awesome sunset from last night, it's one of those happy moments I was talking about!