It's taken me some time, but I've finally come up with a list of resolutions for 2012. Instead of resolutions however, I've decided to come up with some words to live by, or my motto for this next year. Here it goes...
- Spend more time doing things that bring me joy, and learn to say "no" more often to doing things that don't.
- Live a life of love, patience and compassion.
- Learn to forgive and let go.
- Travel (not for work, but for fun) see and explore new places.
- Worry less about what others think of me. I tend to worry a lot about this, but I'm starting to learn that most of the time people are more concerned with their own lives, rather than yours.
- Live in the present, and enjoy the moment.
- Be a better sister, daughter, granddaughter, and friend.
- Spend more time surrounded by the people who care about me, and less time trying to impress the people who don't.
- Be adventurous, be active, and pursue my passions.
I hope your 2012 rocks! What are you choosing to do differently this year?