If y'all are on Pinterest, chances are you've stumbled across this lovely picture...
The weather has been A LITTLE cooler down here in Florida, and it felt like the perfect night for a recipe like this. It was posted over at Photo A Day but I made few tweaks to the recipe and posted it below. It's perfect for a fall day, and reminds me of home. Enjoy!
Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 16-oz can black beans
- 1 16-oz can kidney beans
- 1 8-oz can tomato sauce (photo a day suggested 16-oz but next time I want to try with 8-oz)
- 10 oz package frozen corn kernels
- 2 14.5-oz cans diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp cumin (I didn't have this or chili powder but it was still great)
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Mine turned out just like the picture right?! haha
What are some of your favorite fall recipes?